Friday 18 November 2022

TMNT Pizza

Brand: Aquarius

Pieces: 500
Size: 35cm x 48cm

Product Code: 62-311

As I mentioned several weeks ago, I was going to have a little hiatus from posting up puzzle images on a Saturday (as I usually do). 

This was the first major break from the page that I have ever had since it's inception in August 2016. Not even a major surgery in 2019 or my daughter's birth in 2021 stopped me from posting regularly over the years. 

All it took was 2 long and busy weekends working at the Supanova (Australian Comicon's) interstate over the last few weeks for that to happen. The weekends were full-on busy, but I enjoyed every minute of the set-up, selling, and pack-down with my workmates (except for catching Covid and coughing my way through the end- that wasn't as fun).

This is my first weekend in 3 weeks where I am home and once again able to post. Although I could have done it on the Wednesday's, I preferred to spend that time with my little family. 

I have put up the above image for several reasons. 

1. It's TMNT! Who doesn't love them? Plus the popculture reference is there from having sold some of their merch over the weekend (not me personally, but I'm sure someone did)

2. Pizza! We ate a lot of junk food over the last 2 weeks, including good ol' pizza

3. I haven't put up any character puzzles in quite a while (not since Aladdin's Jasmine back in September) so I needed to include something this time round.

The above puzzle was excellent quality and the colours were vibrant and fun. Aquarius never seems to disappoint, and I'm very grateful for that, considering the amount of their puzzles I have in my collection.

Speaking of which, is everyone ready for the Black Friday sales?! I am, but I'm also dreading it, cos I know just how many puzzles I have at home which I have not yet done, and I know my self-control for buying them is shot. This is going to be a problem...




No comments:

Post a Comment