Friday 28 October 2022

Charles Wysocki: Trick Or Treat Hotel



Brand: 
Buffalo

Pieces: 500
Size: 54cm x 38cm

Product Code: 3872

Despite their popularity, this is the first Charles Wysocki puzzle I have ever owned or done, and I couldn't have been more pleased with the end result. I hadn't done many Halloween-themed puzzles before so I thought it might be time to get into the spirit of the spooky season. 

This puzzle stood out to me with its elaborate detail and overall coolness, so I decided to go with it. The colours and design were fantastic and the illustration was so detailed. 

I'll probably end up doing more of this guy's designs over time- this was a great introduction to his work!

I'm gonna be pretty busy with work over the next few weekends so my puzzle-posting schedule might be a little off. I usually post on a Saturday morning here at home but I will be interstate and very busy for the next two weekends so that won't be possible. I might have to post on the Wednesday's preceding before I leave, so if you don't hear from me for a little while (or if the days are a bit off) that'll be the reason why...

Take care, and keep on puzzling!

No comments:

Post a Comment