Friday 9 September 2022

Adventurous Spirit



Brand:
Ravensburger

Pieces: 100 XXL
Size: 49cm x 36cm

Product Code: 104093

Like many people the world over, I was saddened yesterday to hear the news that Queen Elizabeth II had passed. She was such an iconic role model and a beautiful woman in so many ways. It's hard to believe that she is gone now, especially after having reigned as Queen for my whole lifetime, and that of my parents too!

I have two puzzles in my stash that feature her and unfortunately, I haven't gotten around to doing them yet, despite having owned one of them for years! I have the Eurographics one that features a younger Queen sitting on her throne, and I have the more recent Winning Moves one, which is a montage of lots of different images throughout the years. I was going to buy a few that celebrate her jubilee but they may be harder to come by now, unless they re-release them as a commemorative thing. Anyway, because I have not yet done those puzzles, I have decided to put up this one of Aladdin's Princess Jasmine instead. I realise there's no way that they can really compare, but Jasmine is one of my favourite Disney Princesses, and that's the closest to royalty that I could find in my completed stash at such short notice!

This puzzle is only 100 extremely large pieces, but I loved the image and couldn't resist purchasing it. I've listed it for sale, but if no one buys it, I'd be happy to keep it for my daughter if she one day decides she wants it.

Now I'll have to fast-track my Queen Elizabeth II puzzle-doing. 

Rest peacefully beautiful soul xo

No comments:

Post a Comment