Friday 30 September 2022

Look After Your (NBCF Limited Ed)

Brand: Mr Bob Puzzles

Pieces: 201
Size: 39cm x 39cm

Product Code: -

I think this is a good indicator of just how far behind I am when it comes to my puzzle posting lately! 

I bought this puzzle last October from Mr Bob Puzzle, as a percentage of the funds were being donated towards the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF). 

Now, a year on, I have decided to post up the image of the puzzle that I completed! I have so many puzzles that I have bought as soon as they've been released, only to complete them a ridiculous amount of time later- so sorry! 

But I have finally got this one up now, in time for this Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

The quality of this puzzle was absolutely perfect (as usual from this brand) and the image is a stark reminder that breast cancer can affect anyone, no matter your age, colour or even gender! 

This puzzle has a few whimsy pieces and, while the piece count was small, it was still a pleasure to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment