Friday 2 September 2022

Matilda (Roald Dahl)

Brand: Aquarius

Pieces: 500
Size: 35cm x 48cm

Product Code: 62-155

Matilda has always been one of my favourite books (and films). 

So much so, that when the musical (featuring Tim Minchin's music) was shown in musical theatres, I went to Melbourne solo to watch it! 

I recently found out that they're reproducing the musical as a recorded film and I'm not sure how I feel about it. But, that said, I'm also very likely to watch it when it comes out. In the meantime, you can see what you think about the puzzle that I have put up today. 

Featuring the classic illustrations of Quentin Blake, this puzzle highlights the best parts of the story. It was a quick and fun one to do and I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

There are more puzzles like this that cover some of Roald Dahl's other iconic and popular stories, like James And The Giant Peach and The BFG, but this was the one for me! 

The only thing I'm really disappointed about is that my photo is not as clear as it could have been- Oh well, it was the best I could do at the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment