Friday 16 September 2022

Travel Stamp Fun

Brand: Harlington

Pieces: 1000
Size: 69cm x 50cm

Product Code: -

Next up is a puzzle that I was lucky enough to win in an Instagram competition for Harlington Puzzles a little while back. 

I absolutely love this design and was so happy that this was the one they chose to send to me! 

It's so fitting at the moment, with so many people travelling around the world again. Since I won't be leaving my home for any adventures any time soon, it seemed like a good puzzle choice to pass the time away. The design is so vibrant and colourful and I love the selections for each of the location stamps!

On a side note, have you seen how many puzzle sales are on right now?! This is really an exercise of my self-control- I have waaayyyyy too many puzzles that I haven't yet done to consider buying any new ones, but there's just so many that I want to get! Aarrghh! The struggles of a collector! In fact, I think it's safe to say that at the moment, I'm more interested in buying puzzles than doing them- I'll have to change that attitude pretty soon if I want to have anywhere to store them without running out of space!

Are you as out of control in the buying stakes as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment