Friday 13 May 2022

Veil (Forgotten by Cris Ortega)

Brand: Heye Puzzle

Pieces: 1000
Size: 50cm x 70cm

Product Code: Art.-Nr. 29460

Do you have a stack of puzzle mail that has arrived lately? 

I do. 

So so much...

I've mentioned this before and I know I sound like a broken record but my ability to buy puzzles and store them to do later is far outdoing my ability to actually get any puzzles completed! I have sooo many puzzles to do, and more and more keep arriving (my fault I know- I need to stop buying them!)

A few days ago, I won an Instagram competition and my puzzle prize was sent to me, so that's another one again! Granted, it's an amazing design and I think I'm going to start it today, but it's still enabling my problem. 

I decided to put this puzzle up today because I did it such a long time ago and it deserves it's spot in the limelight. The design is beautiful but it was quite challenging to do at the time because of all the like-coloured background pieces. Once completed though... whoah! I love gothic girl designs- they're always so appealing (even though they can sometimes be challenging). The artwork is always amazing, and in the case of this one, I was really happy with the overall puzzle quality. 



No comments:

Post a Comment