Friday 20 May 2022

Disney Grumpy

Brand: Ravensburger

Pieces: 500
Size: 50cm x 50cm

Product Code: 152391

Today, in Australia, it's Election Day. 

That means lining up outside various primary schools/preschools/government buildings etc and putting in our votes for a new Prime Minister and local politicians. It also means sausage sizzles, lots of political paraphernalia, and hopefully, an end to seeing those frustrating 'vote for me' posters and billboards everywhere!

I guess that's why I chose to put up a picture of Grumpy today! This political stuff is doing my head in- they're all as bad as each other! I know we're lucky that everyone has the chance to vote and that there is no danger for us in doing so, like there can be in other corrupt countries, but our potential political choices aren't really that good...

This puzzle was lovely to do, and was much the same as the others in the series. The pieces fit together well and the colours were vibrant. I only have a few left from this series to complete now- think I should try and get to it soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment