Friday 29 January 2021

King Of The Jungle


Brand: Tilbury

Pieces: 1000
Size: 69cm x 50cm
Product Code:  -

Yesterday was International Puzzle Day (which I missed- Oops!) but because I'm based in Australia, most of my international Instagram followers are only really coming into the day now. 

Looking at it this way, technically, this means that I haven't missed it at all! I'll take advantage of the time difference and claim it today haha!

I have been doing so many puzzles lately for the World Puzzle Days (WPD) event that is currently occurring online. While it runs until the start of March, I'll probably only have about a week left now that I can participate, with baby's arrival coming in a few weeks. That means I was rushing to meet my piece goal (15000 pieces- which I have now completed). While I would love to continue until the completion of the event, I know that realistically it's probably not a possibility.

Even putting up images on this blog and my Instagram might be a little bit difficult for a while- baby's take a lot of time up!- so if you don't see consistent posts like usual, that'll be the reason why. In fact, next week will probably be the last consistent post I make in a while. Of course, I'll try to continue but we'll see where baby takes me.

In the meantime, here's a picture of a puzzle I received for Christmas last year from my brother and sister-in-law. I hadn't done any by this brand before so it was a lovely treat. The design image is pretty awesome too! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment