Friday 8 January 2021

Feelin' Just Poochy



Brand: Cra-Z-Art

Pieces: 100
Size: 33cm x 25cm
Product Code:  -

What more can I say? 

It's a new year, all my appointments with my obstetrician have shown than my pregnancy is going well, and it's a lovely day (weather-wise) today. Who wouldn't be feeling poochy (peachy)? Haha 

Hoping that I haven't jinxed myself now!

This puzzle was part of a collection of six that I came across while in Kmart. Each feature cats and dogs with graffiti-style artwork surrounding them- quite cute! Being cheaper types of puzzles, I expected the quality to also be cheap (and I was right- very large and thin pieces of cardboard), but the designs are cute enough that I was happy not to worry about it. 

They are from the artist Keith Kimberlin if you feel like checking them out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment