Friday 30 October 2020

The Mandalorian

Brand: Crown

Pieces: 48

Size: 26cm x 23cm
Product Code: -

I don't often do puzzles of extremely small counts- usually the smallest is 100 or 150 pieces- but I thought I'd make an exception for this week! 

This puzzle is a tiny 48 pieces, and features one of the characters from the Disney Plus series The Mandalorian- good ol' Mando himself! And the reason for this one going up today? Well the second series started again yesterday (although I haven't had the chance to watch it yet) and I thought, why not?! 

I also have a puzzle from the same 'series', featuring Baby Yoda but I figured that this one would be better this time round because the internet will already be flooded with images of him. I'm giving Mando a chance to shine! 

This puzzle was fairly good quality for the price and featured large, thin cardboard pieces. I suppose it really is aimed at children, hence the piece count, but I still enjoyed putting it together- it maybe took about 5 minutes tops to do, but I'm a sucker for pop culture puzzles, no matter the size. 

Like I said, there's also a Baby Yoda puzzle the same size from Crown, but maybe I'll put it up to commemorate the second series when it ends...



No comments:

Post a Comment