Friday 6 November 2020

Fierce Loyalty



Brand: Crown & Andrews Super 3D Prime 3D

Pieces: 500

Size: 61cm x 46cm
Product Code: -

I've decided to put up something a little bit different this time around- a lenticular '3D' puzzle! 

This is the first time I have ever completed one and it was quite an experience. It all depended on the way I looked at the pieces, or the way that the light reflected off them, which determined how quickly I was able to put it together. For a 500 piece puzzle, it took me quite a while! But the design was also quite dark which also made a difference. 

This design is from the Anne Stokes Collection, and has been adapted to this lenticular format. I thought it was pretty cool although it is much harder to take photos of puzzles in this style! 

There were only a few problems with this puzzle quality- a couple of bubbled spots where the image raised from the backing and showed on the design but there was nothing that could be done about this. Otherwise, I quite enjoyed this one- it felt good to tackle something slightly different.

And how fierce is the image?! Divine! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment