Friday 2 October 2020

The Collector's Cupboard


Brand:
Wentworth Wooden Puzzles

Pieces: 500

Size: 51cm x 36cm
Product Code: 840313

What can I say? I'm an addict. 

I have so many puzzles waiting on the sidelines to be done- the entire top shelf of a built-in-wardrobe and piles all over the floor. They are just the ones I haven't done! And I have to try and reduce the amount before bub arrives because who knows how much I'll be able to get done after that? But I still find myself looking at (and maybe buying) more designs. I'm a shocker! I'd like to say that the above puzzle is mine but this is one I actually borrrowed from my brother-in-law. Yes, even though I have so many options of my own, I still borrow other people's puzzles to complete! 

But how cool is it? Can you honestly blame me? The above puzzle is from Wentworth Wooden Puzzles and yes, every piece is laser cut from wood. These are not your traditionally shaped pieces- every piece is unique and the design contains many whimsy pieces of various designs. I suppose they took their themes from the design (Collector's Cupboard) because the whimsy pieces were of everything from buttons to cats to cars- very cool. 

I have included some extra pictures below to illustrate how unusual this puzzle was to do:







Anyway, I'm very glad I was given the opportunity to try this puzzle- the quality was fantastic and the design was chaotic (in a good way) and very entertaining. You'd think you'd seen the whole design and then a new aspect would jump out at you that you hadn't seen previously. 

If you ever have the chance to do one of these, I say go for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment