Friday 9 October 2020

Disney Sneezy

 


Brand: Ravensburger

Pieces: 500

Size: 50cm x 50cm
Product Code: 152414

It's no secret that I love Disney puzzles but lately I've noticed that it's some of the minor characters that are getting showcased- and I love it!

Besides the main characters (usually the Disney Princesses), there has been a definite surge in the amount of puzzles I have seen that have been celebrating the Disney Villains. There are so many of these about now (I have done a few) and I can't wait to track down and do some more!

Then there are these ones.

The Seven Dwarfs from Snow White are admittedly important characters to the story, but they don't often get a look in- at least until now! Ravenburger has released a square 500 piece puzzle for each of the dwarfs, as well as one that features all of them. I have previously put up a pic of the Dopey one, and now I've decided to put up Sneezy (since it's Spring and hayfever is about hahaha).

I have all of these in my collection and plan to get them done soon. I've decided to tackle as many smaller count puzzles (500 pieces and less) as I can to free up room for my baby's nursery. I have a couple of months to work on this 'project' so we'll see how much I can clear and get done.

The quality of this one was perfect, as usual, and as you can see, the colours are super vibrant!

Hopefully I'll be able to complete and put up all the others soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment