Friday 17 July 2020

Pokemon Bubble



Brand: Buffalo
Pieces: 500
Size: 54cm x 38cm
Product Code:  -

I went with a nostalgic puzzle last week by putting up one that I had owned since childhood. Well, I thought I'd continue in that vein with today's puzzle- although this is a different kind of nostalgia. This puzzle is relatively new- I bought it last year- but the content is the part that instils the nostalgia. 

I think I mentioned towards the beginning of this blog (quite a few years ago now) that I was a huge fan of the first Pokemon series. Well when I saw this puzzle, I knew I had to get it because although there are some of the newer characters in it, the majority featured are from the first series (and therefore recognisable to me!)

I love the colours and the vibrancy of the design- it really stands out and I thoroughly enjoyed doing it. I'm hoping that as Pokemon continues to grow, a wider variety of designs (in a higher piece count) will be released for puzzling fans. In the meantime, I'm happy to settle for cute ones like this :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment