Friday 10 July 2020

Flipper Romance



Brand: Ravensburger
Pieces: 500
Size: 49cm x 36cm
Product Code:  141524

I don't know about you, but do you have a jigsaw puzzle that you have grown up with and done numerous times? I have a few like this, which I have always gone back to and re-completed, even though I have no real reason to do so. The puzzle above is one of them. I probably got this one when I was about 8 or 9 and have done it sooo many times. 

Now, in my big clear out, I have decided to complete it one last time and say goodbye. 

I've had hours of pleasure from it and I feel like I should give someone else some of the joy of doing it. 

I have (obviously) taken a picture of it for posterity and I will be listing it on eBay with some of my others over the coming days. While it will be sad to see it go, I'm also grateful that I was able to keep it for so long and complete it so many times! I don't even do that with any of the puzzles I purchase now so this one is particularly special. 

I've also managed to keep it in great condition, with no pieces missing and only a tiny bit of scuffing (one line) on the bottom of the image from age. 

Have you got a puzzle in your collection that's close to your heart? 

Do you think you'll ever say goodbye to it?

No comments:

Post a Comment