Friday 2 August 2019

Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets



Brand: Aquarius
Pieces: 500
Size: 35cm x 48cm
Product Code: 62-112

Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling celebrates her birthday on 31st July, which also happens to be the same day as her famous wizarding protagonist. For this reason, I have decided to put up a picture of a puzzle I did, which features the poster design for the second of the Harry Potter films- The Chamber Of Secrets.

Although this puzzle is only 500 pieces, it took me a lot longer than I anticipated to complete! All the black in the design made it tricky at times, and I needed to have good light to be able to piece together a majority of the picture. That said, the quality of the puzzle was fantastic (as it tends to be with Aquarius) and I enjoyed the time spent putting this one together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment