Friday 23 August 2019

Clifton Springs, Victoria, Australia



Brand: Schmidt
Pieces: 136
Size: 32.5cm x 13.5cm
Product Code: 59367

I just thought I'd quickly shoot this one off before I get ready for a quick interstate travel today! 

The above image is of a scene very close to my heart (both figuratively and literally)- this is the old Clifton Springs pier, which is seriously just a short walk away from my home! 

I decided to put this one up today to remind myself that even though it is run-down and falling apart, it is also a source of beauty for many photographers and locals (including the fish that swim and feed around the area!)- This is especially so at sunrise and sunset, as you can see in the design.

I was so surprised when I saw this puzzle available for purchase- usually photographic puzzles feature landmarks that are known and familiar to all, not random little suburban bays. That's why I had to purchase this one straight away as soon as I saw it.

A lovely and creative reminder of home :)




No comments:

Post a Comment