Friday 26 July 2019

Disney Dopey



Brand: Ravensburger
Pieces: 500
Size: 50cm x 50cm
Product Code: 152032

Yeah, my hopes from last week didn't happen! Once again, I have missed out on putting up a picture of a puzzle that fits a topical theme for the week. Even though I had the best intentions of putting up a puzzle of a shark to help celebrate Shark Week, it was unfortunately not to be. I'm so frustrated because I had the most perfect puzzle design for it too! Oh well...

Instead, I have put up a picture of Dopey- one of the dwarves from Disney's Snow White- because that perfectly suits how I'm feeling right now! This is one of several puzzles from a particular Ravensburger series- they have produced images of each individual dwarf and also one of all seven together. All are very cute and in my collection as we speak, and I hope to get all of them done eventually...




No comments:

Post a Comment