Friday 16 June 2017

Justice League Of America



Brand: Aquarius
Pieces: 1000
Size: 51cm x 69cm
Product Code:  65-231

Well, as promised, I am putting up The Justice League of America puzzle from Aquarius today. 

I have checked my Instagram stats and at time of writing, my Wonderous Safari  puzzle has 58 likes. 

I wonder if a licenced and popular franchise can beat those figures by about this time next week? 

Time will tell. 

Anyway, on to the puzzle!

I've only done a few Aquarius puzzles but so far I've been quite impressed. The pieces are made of a good quality cardboard and they have great pop culture designs. I picked up this one of the Justice League Of America not long after seeing the Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice film, and was going to put this one up just before the release of the Justice League film in November (but I couldn't wait!)

This puzzle features each of the main characters (and their villains/adversaries) in a brightly coloured, pop-art style (reminiscent of the graphic novels). This puzzle was fun to do, rather easy when split into colour sections, and would make a great gift for fans of DC Comics. 

Marvel has kind of taken over in the superhero/comics stakes over the last decade or so, so it's good to see DC Comics finally making a splash (especially after the awesome release of Wonder Woman!)




No comments:

Post a Comment