Friday 20 January 2017

Pop Art (Comical Europe)



Brand: Ravensburger
Pieces: 1000
Size: 70cm x 50cm
Product Code:  195046

Here's another bright and fun one! 

When I first saw this Ravensburger puzzle, I couldn't go past the bright pop-art style. The old school illustration of a pretty damsel in distress and her cool-as-a-cucumber blonde 'superhero' is striking and instantly drew my attention. The design, which vaguely mimics the work of iconic pop artist Roy Lichtenstein, is simply made to stand out and draw the eye. 

You may have noticed that I've titled this puzzle as Pop Art (Comical Europe). On the box it is listed as Pop Art but I've also seen it titled as Comical Europe (including on the Ravensburger website). If you're looking to purchase this puzzle, just be aware that it could be listed under either title. I've put the title down as both just for this reason. 

This puzzle uses strong, bold colours and is of the high quality you'd expect from a Ravensburger puzzle. 
I highly recommend it for fans of the pop-art style, graphic novels and bright works of art. 



No comments:

Post a Comment