Friday 30 September 2016

Brilliant Princesses (Disney)





Brand: Tenyo
Pieces: 1000
Size: 29.7cm x 42cm
Product Code:  DW-1000-433

As you may have figured from viewing this blog and my accompanying Instagram account, I'm a really big fan of Disney, and have been since early childhood. There's just something about those familiar characters that makes me want to relive some of the moments I watched on video (back in the day!) and later DVD. As a result, when I see a Disney jigsaw puzzle available, I can't help but go a little bit gaga and get all nostalgic!

This puzzle covers the bases- it's Disney, it's made by one of my favourite Japanese jigsaw puzzle makers, Tenyo, and, best of all, it features six of the popular Disney Princesses. It's also slightly unique in its design, with a stained-glass window style (although the pieces are made of cardboard). I think there may be a similar puzzle (also by Tenyo) available, made using coloured plastic pieces, although I was not able to get a hold of that version. 

Another unique aspect to this puzzle is the piece sizes. Each piece is tiny- slightly smaller than an Australian five cent piece (the size equivalent to an American dime)- which means that the finished puzzle is quite small compared to other 1000 piece puzzles. 



The pieces in this puzzle are tiny


This puzzle has a bright and pretty design and would make a key addition to the collection of any Disney puzzle lover. I found that it was easier to work on each individual princess and then do the black border last of all to save on confusion, especially since some of the pieces seemed interchangeable.Make sure you look out for this one! 




No comments:

Post a Comment