Friday 16 September 2016

Around The World



Brand: Ravensburger
Pieces: 3000
Size: 121cm x 80cm
Product Code:  170593

Over the years I have worked on a variety of puzzles, from 50 or so pieces to the one I'm currently working on (which has 5000 pieces and is taking me forever to complete!)

While I know that there are puzzles that are even larger than this- Ravensburger's Keith Haring Double Retrospect and New York City Window, and Educa's Wildlife, just to name a few- that contain over 32,000 pieces each, I am in no way inclined to start beginning one. For starters, I just don't have the time, and what about the space that would be needed to work on such puzzles!

For now, I'm just content to work on smaller puzzles, and might consider the challenge of completing a larger one some day in the future.

In the meantime, the largest puzzle I have completed (to date) is pictured above, from Ravensburger.

With 3000 pieces, this puzzle was quite large when it was finished. The colours were vibrant and the layout of the design made it easy to sort each city into sections, although there were some similar colours in each area. If you want to tackle a larger puzzle, it's probably best to pick one like this, where there are many focal points to work from, rather than one large block of colour.

This puzzle was challenge enough for me (size-wise) and is the perfect picture memento for the avid traveller.

No comments:

Post a Comment