Friday 13 November 2015

Paul Cezanne - Blue Vase

Well it's definitely been a while since I posted up any new completed puzzles, so sorry about that.
Here is one that I recently completed to make up for it...



Brand: Eurographics
Pieces: 1000
Size: 48.89cm x 67.63cm
Product Code: 6000-3802

This puzzle took a lot longer to complete than I expected it to. I think I underestimated how similar some of the colours are, which made the puzzle a lot harder to complete under artificial light. This is a lovely representation of artist Paul Cezanne's famous artwork, and would be perfect for fans of his.The colours are vibrant, the design is pretty, and the uniquely shaped pieces make this a nice challenge. 


 This puzzle is available for purchase from Fishpond by clicking the link below:


Blue Vase by Cezanne 1000-Piece Puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment