Friday, 2 October 2026

Kitchen Talk



Brand: La La Land

Pieces: 1000
Size:  50cm x 70cm

Product Code: PU-MR01


Have you seen all the amazing new puzzle designs coming out lately?

I have, and unfortunately, my pay packet is feeling the pinch as I give into temptation and place more and more orders. This has a run-on effect with space issues, especially since I've put puzzling on hold recently to get my entries completed for the Royal Geelong Show, so I really should be trying to show some restraint!

I won't be putting up a post next week cos my weekend will be much too busy- we'll be in Melbourne for some of it at a running event, and then we'll have to hurry back to celebrate the wedding of one of my brothers. No time in our busy schedule! But be assured that I will try my hardest to have another offering the weekend after!

In the meantime, enjoy puzzling, stay out of this currently shocking weather, and I'll see you when I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment