Friday 27 September 2024

Colorful Yarn



Brand: Puzzlebug

Pieces: 500
Size:  46cm x 28cm

Product Code: -


If you've been following this blog for a while (or even if you haven't), you'd probably be aware that I have many other hobbies besides building puzzles, such as crafting, reading, collecting (and much more). Because of this, I don't s[end as much time as I'd like doing puzzles, but it also means that my interest in certain themes of puzzles is vast.

The above puzzle was a cheap quality one that appealed because of its subject matter- I love crafts and am an avid cross stitcher. Although the image depicts wool or yarn rather than threads, I was still drawn to it, and have decided to post it today because I am currently stitching madly to complete something for my local show. This is just a short reprieve until I pick up my needle again in a few minutes!

Despite the price of the Puzzlebug puzzles (and the cheaper quality) they still have designs that appeal to me and the above one was no exception. You can usually find a random design to suit the mood you're in.

Well, back to it. After all this show business is over, I'll be jumping right back into puzzling... Until then... 

No comments:

Post a Comment