Friday 14 June 2024

Pajama Mamas

Brand: Galison

Pieces: 1000
Size: 68.58cm x 50.8cm

Product Code: -


Current mood? See above. 

I have been feeling so physically exhausted lately- between working, early mornings, gym sessions and always being on the go, I don't feel as though I've been able to just rest properly. I have all the feels for the above design, where the mamas are just chilling, sharing a cup of coffee and having a natter in their pretty PJs.

This puzzle was fun to do, with several colour points to focus on, and lots of different patterns. The pieces fit together well and the overall quality was great (as is usually the case for Galison). I also loved the illustration style, which instantly drew my attention. 

I will be working interstate over the next two weekends, so, once again, I won't be posting any more puzzles until I'm back. 

I've got grand plans to put up some awesome new puzzle images on my return... 

Stay tuned xo


No comments:

Post a Comment