Friday 15 March 2024

Jurassic Jumble



Brand: Wentworth Wooden Puzzles

Pieces: 50
Size: 32.9cm x 25cm

Product Code: 910307

I was trying to find a green-themed puzzle because tomorrow is St Patrick's Day and this was the best I could come up with on a moment's notice. This wooden puzzle was gifted to my daughter for Christmas last year but was way too difficult for her (she's only three years old!) so I decided to do it myself haha!

It has a few dinosaur-themed whimsy pieces and was the exceptional quality you'd expect from a Wentworth Wooden Puzzle. The illustration is by Rosiland Solomon, and I'm curious to see what designs might be available from this artist.

Sorry, today's post is just going to be a short and sweet one.

Hope you have a great weekend of puzzling and I'll see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment