Friday 23 February 2024

Mixtape Afternoon

Brand: Galison

Pieces: 500
Size: 50.8cm x 50.8cm

Product Code: -

Can you believe we're already approaching the end of February for another year?! The weekends have just been hectic and flying by so fast. Today will be a relatively quiet day but tomorrow my husband is competing in a small triathlon in the morning, and then we'll be attending the wedding of one of my closest friends in the afternoon! Talk about a busy day! There was also a puzzle competition scheduled for tomorrow in Melbourne somewhere which I obviously won't be going to with all that's happening so I'll have to leave it till another time. 

That said, today I've decided to put up a puzzle that I did a short time ago (some of my photos are years old so this is a very recent one). The illustration drew me in straight away and reminds me of old-school playlist creation (whereas now I'd just make a playlist using Spotify). I figured it was relevant because of all the music playlists that are going through my mind right now with the approaching events this weekend. 

The colours are vibrant, it was a quick one to do, and as I already alluded to, the illustration is fun and bright. 

Have you got a busy weekend planned or will you be setting some time aside to do puzzles? 

No comments:

Post a Comment