Friday 9 February 2024

Mystic Dragons



Brand: Ravensburger

Pieces: 500
Size: 49cm x 36cm

Product Code: 148394


This weekend is Lunar New Year and so I have decided to put up the only dragon puzzle I have completed in a while to commemorate the Year of the Dragon! 

I have a few others in my collection, including a beautiful one from Reverie Puzzles, but I never got the chance to complete it in time. 

This puzzle had it's challenges, despite being only 500 pieces, due to the similar colours and 'textures' in the design, but it was very satisfying to complete. I was lucky enough to win this puzzle in an online competition, with a company that has unfortunately now gone out of business. 

What's on for your weekend? Will you be celebrating Lunar New Year? Or having an early Valentines Day? I'll try and get a 'love-themed' puzzle done in time for next week to celebrate that one...


No comments:

Post a Comment