Friday 26 January 2024

Plant Babies



Brand: Hinkler

Pieces: 500
Size: 61cm x 45.7cm

Product Code: -

You may have noticed over time, just looking through my feed, that I am a big fan of illustrated puzzle designs.

I love bold drawings with lots of colour and detail, especially when they have an arty feel. The above puzzle ticks those boxes- I was instantly attracted to this design when I first came across it, and had to purchase it right away! Luckily it was in a cheaper price range, being a Hinkler puzzle (and sold at Kmart) so I could justify buying yet another one when I already had such a huge to-do pile. Of course, there were also a couple more designs available that needed to be purchased too but that's another story...

This puzzle wasn't bad quality-wise, considering the price, and as I mentioned, the design was a huge drawcard. Well worth the 10 dollars I spent on it. 

In other news, there's a jigsaw puzzle competition for charity being held today which I will be attending and competing in in Melbourne. Eek how exciting! Hopefully the traffic won't be as miserable as last time's and I'll get there early enough with plenty of time to spare...

I'll let you know how I go.. Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment