Friday 24 February 2023

Mickey & Friends Dance Party

Brand: Yanoman (Petit)

Pieces: 204
Size: 10cm x 14.7cm

Product Code: 98-579

Today I've decided to put up a mini puzzle I completed some time ago. This puzzle is postcard-sized when completed and I purchased it from a Japanese website a few years ago. I love how it has such tiny pieces, especially when you consider there are over 200 pieces. The design is a cute Mickey Mouse one and although it's hard to capture all the details in my photo, I can guarantee that it is very high quality!

Sorry I don't have time to write much more about this one today- I'm extremely short on time but I thought I'd better post something (no matter how little) regardless. 

What's the smallest size puzzle you've ever done (count or dimensions wise?) 

No comments:

Post a Comment