Friday 17 February 2023

Love Equals Love



Brand: Buffalo (Vivid Collection)

Pieces: 300
Size: 38cm x 54cm

Product Code: 22109

It's Pride time!

From the 17th of February until the 5th of March this year, Sydney will be hosting WorldPride, which celebrates Australia's brilliant and diverse LGBTQIA+ community. What better way to embrace this than to put up a puzzle that celebrates love! 

I found this puzzle on an American website when they were having a Buffalo sale and the vibrant colours and sentiment stood out to me. I absolutely loved the design, and even though it was a smaller piece count than I usually buy (300 pieces), I had to get it. I just love the illustration!

The pieces fit together perfectly, in the usual Buffalo style. It actually took me a little longer to do than I expected, thanks to the background, but once I had the main parts down, it came together quickly enough. 

This was a great little puzzle and I'm glad I purchased it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment