Friday 10 February 2023

Barbie's 60th Anniversary



Brand: Ravensburger

Pieces: 500
Size: 49cm x 36cm

Product Code: 150199

Today is my baby girl's 2nd birthday, so I'm gonna keep this short and sweet so I can get everything organised before she wakes up. 

She has recently started to enjoy playing with my old childhood Barbie dolls, and now has a couple of her own too, so I thought this was a good choice for today's puzzle. 

I have recently purchased a few Barbie puzzles that have become available and love them for nostalgic reasons! This one celebrates the 60th anniversary of their creation (although I think it's a couple of years older now). It was relatively quick to do (working in colour blocks) and I love how vibrant the colours are.

Like I said, I have purchased a few Barbie puzzles lately and can't wait to get to them. I'm so glad they're becoming available again. I'm even more excited about the actual Barbie dolls and how they've changed so dramatically to include all skin and body types to make them more inclusive for the kids playing with them!

OK, best be off now... birthday celebrations await!



No comments:

Post a Comment