Friday 30 December 2022

What A View

Brand: Buffalo

Pieces: 300
Size: 46cm x 46cm

Product Code: 2841

Happy New Year!

This would have been the ideal time to put up a puzzle featuring fireworks or some sort of celebration of the coming new year, but once again, I have forgotten to prepare ahead in my puzzle-making and therefore have no images of the sort!

Instead, I have found this image, which is reminiscent of the camping trips we have taken with friends over previous years. Sure, we have not had any scenes remotely like this one appear through our tent doors (I don't know if Australia even has any spots like this) but the camping spirit is there. 

This puzzle was from Buffalo and I was blown away by how pretty the scene was. Even though I'm not a huge fan of camping, I still wouldn't mind waking up to a view like this. 

What are your plans for celebrating the start of the New Year? We left it to the last minute this time round so we will be 'camping' at a friends place. Will you be getting dressed up? Hitting the town? Seeing the fireworks?

Whatever you decide to do, I hope you enjoy a safe and fun night and have a prosperous coming new year!

See you next year with a hopefully updated puzzle catalogue!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment