Friday 9 December 2022

Downtown Holiday Festival

 


Brand: Eurographics

Pieces: 500
Size: 48cm x 68cm

Product Code: 6500-5503

Here is my second offering for my Christmas puzzle posting!

This one, which features the detailed and colourful artwork of Mark Frost, was an absolute pleasure to do. 

The pieces were slightly larger than usual so it also felt like it was quicker to put the puzzle together.

I bought this one online earlier in the year from a company in the UK, when I realised that the only Christmas-themed puzzles I really had were all popculture-based. I have several (which will probably be put up over the coming weeks) that feature characters from film and TV in Christmas settings, but very few that show a traditional Christmas design. The aim of this puzzle was to break that up and show something a bit different. Hopefully I can get one of my other Christmas ones done soon to follow this idea... 

I absolutely loved putting this puzzle together, and enjoyed seeing all the little stalls come together in this traditional Christmas market design. I wish I could visit a market in real life that replicated this one- it's just so sweet! 

Does your town have a Christmas market like the one above?

No comments:

Post a Comment