Friday 23 December 2022

Festive Reading Party

Brand: Reverie Puzzles

Pieces: 1000
Size: 50cm x 70cm

Product Code: -

Happy Christmas Eve! 

Tomorrow is the big day but since I usually post on Saturdays, today will be the day when I send you my well-wishes for the holiday season. It is also the day when I have put up this beautiful puzzle from Reverie Puzzles most recent collection! 

This puzzle was recently part of a puzzle-along- which I only realised after I had already completed it, unfortunately. But it was such a pleasure to do that I'm not bothered in the slightest. 

Featuring artwork by illustrator Karina Syevalnyeva, this puzzle brings together all the best parts of a Christmas scene- books, cute gingerbread men and beautiful booklover decorations.

I absolutely love the puzzles from this brand and have nearly all of them in my collection. I'm so glad they produced a gorgeous seasonal design like this one!

That said, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas- my next post will probably be on New Year's Eve if my plans don't get mislaid by the occasion! 

Seasons Greetings to you all! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment