Friday 18 March 2022

Counting The Beat: Concert Tonight



Brand: Holdson
Pieces: 1000
Size: 68.8cm x 49.3cm
Product Code: 77278

Is anyone else really excited about the country's borders opening up and live music coming back?! A couple of weeks ago, my hometown Geelong hosted an impromptu concert for The Foo Fighters- I swear it was announced one day, tickets went on sale the week after and the concert was the following week! It sold out straight away of course, but they're coming back in December to Melbourne and the rest of Australia (got tickets to that one ;) )

But since then, Ed Sheeran has announced a tour and so have soooo many other international acts- I can't wait! 

I thought I'd put up this puzzle because of that. It features concert and gig posters of so many amazing bands/performers from over the years. I've even seen some of them live! This puzzle was a pleasure to put together, with a great design and well-fitting pieces. There is also an accompanying design to this one which I also have and plan to do at some stage soon. 

Are you looking forward to any upcoming concerts? How long have you been waiting to see them?

No comments:

Post a Comment