Friday 26 November 2021

Dan's Ice Cream Van


Brand: Eurographics

Pieces: 1000
Size: 48.89cm x 67.63cm

Product Code:  6000-5519


We're starting to get into the warmer weather now and that means more ice cream! Yay! I'm super excited because an empty shop near our home is getting converted into an ice cream store as we speak and should be trading from next week. It's gonna be dangerous for my wallet and waistband having a shop like that within walking distance but it will also be amazing! 

To celebrate, I've put up this puzzle that I did which was designed by Paul Normand. 

The artwork is so detailed, the colours really pop and the quality was wonderful (as expected from Eurographics). I really enjoyed piecing together this image, bringing on all the nostalgic feels. We actually have a van similar to this on the waterfront, and they have the same sort of vibe (including the same colours on their van-with a splash of yellow!)

Next week if I remember, I'll talk about all the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales- let's just focus on the sweet ice cream treats this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment