Friday 12 November 2021

Lego Minifigure Puzzle

Brand: Chronicle Books

Pieces: 1000
Size: 63.5cm x 50.8cm
Product Code:  -

I am a huge fan of Lego. 

I love the different things that you can make with it and all the detail involved to make realistic creations. My husband also enjoys building with the blocks, and has made a Lamborghini and space station, among other kits. 

We even went to a Brickworld exhibition (pre-covid times) to see all the amazing displays!

That's why, when I saw that you could get puzzles of Lego, I jumped at the chance. 

I did this puzzle ages ago but am only posting it up now. I was collecting the minifigures for a while, and recognise some of these guys from my collection. This puzzle was fun to do, and the quality was alright for a company that usually deals in books rather than puzzles. 

If you know any Lego fans, this would be a great gift for them, besides buying them the actual bricks. There are also a few other Lego puzzles available that feature the coloured bricks (Paint Pot etc), if minifigures aren't their thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment