Friday 4 June 2021

Sweet Smiles


Brand: Road Crates

Pieces: 1000
Size: 50.8cm x 71cm
Product Code:  PZAR-0002

It looks like we're going through a phase of 'food' days! Last week I put up a picture of a burger puzzle to celebrate International Burger Day, and today I'm doing the same thing to commemorate National Doughnut Day (which was yesterday in Australia). 

I've put up puzzles of donuts in the past so this time I thought I'd put up one that I recently completed which features a donut centre stage, and some other sweet treats as well! 

This design is by Jerrod Maruyama, and is from the Road Crates brand. It was the first time I had completed a puzzle from this brand and I was quite impressed with the quality. There was no puzzle dust, and the pieces fit together perfectly. I have also bought two others by the same artist from this brand (which are equally as cute) and hope to get them done sometime soon. 

I love kawaii characters and this puzzle was a real treat to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment