Friday 18 September 2020

Viva La Vida


 Brand: Eeboo

Pieces: 1000

Size: 58.4cm x 58.4cm
Product Code: PZTVLV

I've only done a few puzzles from Eeboo thus far, but I have to say, they are one of the more interesting puzzle companies I have come across in the last few years. Their designs are unique and vibrant, the quality is wonderful and the colours just pop out of the pieces! 

Above is a puzzle I completed featuring Frida Kahlo. There is sooo much detail in this design, and until you are putting it together, you don't realise how many facets there are to the illustrations. I thought I had looked over the design carefully but when I was piecing it together, more and more details about her life emerged through the illustrations. This was a beautiful design and very satisfying to complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment