Friday 4 September 2020

Beauty And The Beast Eternal Love





Brand: Tenyo

Pieces: 1000

Size: 29.7cm x 42cm
Product Code:  DW-1000-479

Hi all,

I decided to put this one up today cos it's been a while since I've put up a Disney-themed puzzle. It was also my wedding anniversary yesterday and I love the sentiment of eternal love that is portrayed in this puzzle design, so why not? 

I bought this puzzle on my last visit to Japan from the awesome Tokyu Hands. It is honestly one of the best stores I have ever been to- I absolutely love it there. They sell EVERYTHING! This puzzle came in such a small and compact box (if you look at the dimensions of the puzzle listed above, you can see that the pieces are quite small to be able to do the puzzle in that size). That's another reason I love Japanese puzzles- they're so compact! This one was also a glow-in-the-dark puzzle, which I didn't realise until I was completing it- another bonus! (see the photo below)

I hope I get the chance to visit Japan again some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment