Friday 12 June 2020

Vintage Nancy Drew



Brand: Cobble Hill
Pieces: 1000
Size: 67.6cm x 48.9cm
Product Code:  80051

You have no idea how excited I am to tell you this- during the week, libraries opened up again! 
My heart is full :)

Because I work during the week and they are only operating for limited hours, I haven't had the chance to go in yet but I plan on making my first visit back today. I'm so excited! (Trust me, I know how nerdy that sounds lol).

To celebrate, I have decided to put up a puzzle that I did a little while ago of the Nancy Drew book series by Carolyn Keene. When I was a kid, I used to devour her adventure/detective stories. They were the best! And when I saw that Cobble Hill had produced a puzzle featuring some of the vintage book covers, I knew I definitely had to do it! It brought back so many fond memories.

This puzzle was quite quick to do- I worked mainly by each cover, piecing them together as I went. The only issue I really came across was when I was photographing it (so you can blame me rather than the puzzle) I couldn't get a nice clear photo of all the covers! Sometimes the text would be too light-coloured to read clearly. But the above was the best I could do so I'll just have to settle for it. It brings nice memories back anyway. 

Nancy Drew was just one of my many favourite book series. Which ones did you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment