Friday 17 April 2020

Disney Villains 2



Brand: Ceaco
Pieces: 1500
Size: 81cm x 61cm
Product Code: 3402-6

How's everyone's self-isolation (if you're doing it) going? Mine has been a partial isolation because I'm still working two days a week. And despite being home the rest of the time, I haven't gotten as many puzzles completed as I would have liked- I blame my husband for that! He would prefer me to do other things like tidy the house and work on fixing up some of the rooms than spend time puzzling. But I'm still getting a few sneaky ones in there! 

I don't know what you do with your puzzles after you've completed them but I usually sell most of mine on eBay. It's been absolutely crazy over the last few weeks- I sold over 40 puzzles! Some of which had been listed for a little while but people are snapping them up cos they're bored at home. Thanks to whoever told people that jigsaw puzzles are a great boredom buster- business is booming! 

The above is one that I also sold, even though there was a knob missing on one of the pieces (don't worry, I made it very clear in my listing so the buyer was aware!) Besides that little issue, this was a fantastic puzzle. Even though I love the wholesome Disney characters, I'm glad the villains are starting to get their time in the spotlight. There's been a few great puzzles released recently of Disney's naughtier characters and I'm looking forward to one day getting my hands on them. 

The colours in the above puzzle were so vibrant and the puzzle was actually trickier to do than I anticipated due to the border but I persevered and I'm so glad I did. I love the Ceaco brand and their unique designs. I look forward to doing some more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment