Friday 3 April 2020

Majestic Tiger



Brand: Puzzlebug
Pieces: 100
Size: 22cm x 28cm
Product Code: -

I thought I'd get topical for today's post and put up the above picture...

Has anyone been watching the Netflix doco-series Tiger King

It has to be the most insane thing I have watched recently! 

I am only two episodes in at the moment but I guarantee I will have watched it all by the end of the weekend. I can't believe that the craziness that we have watched is real, and that people can truly be like that! Every episode so far has been so full-on and I can only imagine that it gets more crazy as the series progresses. 

The missing limbs. The missing teeth. The cult-like parks. The power-hungry owners of the parks. The poor animals stuck in the middle of it all. It's all just insane!

So I have decided to put up a tiger puzzle for today. Because it's relevant. And it's majestic (as the title suggests). 

This puzzle was a cheap Puzzlebug one and the quality was as expected. Vibrant colours and an alright design. We'll see if my puzzle choice for next week is influenced by what I watch over the coming few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment