Friday 14 February 2020

Live, Laugh, Love Purr




Brand: Cra-Z-Art (Keith Kimberlin Puzzle Collection)
Pieces: 100
Size: 33cm x 25cm
Product Code: -

I am so surprised by this! I was trawling through my puzzle collection, trying to find a puzzle that I could post that would be relevant to Valentine's Day (yesterday) but this was one of the only ones I could find! 

I had a few of different Disney scenes where the love interests were together, but no hearts, no chocolates, and no real love-themed puzzles otherwise! I'm definitely going to have to review my collection before next year haha.

This puzzle was a cheap one that I found at Kmart- there were several others in the series- which I thought was sort of relevant for Valentine's Day. It has the word 'love' in it anyway. I think the kitten is cute (in an ugly sort of way), and the design is quite simple- something a little bit different anyway!

How was your Valentine's Day? Did you do something special with your loved one? Or was it a day spent with your friends? Or alone? (No judgements). Hope you had a great day regardless!


No comments:

Post a Comment