Friday 28 February 2020

Eleanor's Room




Brand: New York Puzzle Company (Dream World by Emily Winfield Martin)
Pieces: 1000
Size: 48.9cm x 67.6cm
Product Code: NPZEM1927

As soon as I saw this puzzle, I knew I had to have it!
Besides the cat in the image, I could completely relate to the prospect of sitting on a lounge chair, reading a book and listening to music- a fantastic way to spend the day in my opinion!
I really love the images of Emily Winfield Martin- her work is just so whimsical and pretty, and this illustration is no exception. She has produced a wide range of images for New York Puzzle Company, with a broad range of counts- from 48 to 1000 pieces (as far as I know). I'll have to see what other designs I can unearth!
The quality of these puzzles is great- the colours are vibrant, the pieces generally fit well together and are unusually cut to add a bit of a difference to the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment