Friday 19 July 2019

Shadows



Brand: Ravensburger
Pieces: 1000
Size: 70cm x 50cm
Product Code: 198603

On this blog, I try to be as topical as I can- posting photos of puzzles that are relevant to national or world events (if possible at the time). 

That's why I'm so annoyed at myself for my lack of foresight today, missing out on a very special event- the 50th anniversary of the Apollo Moon Landing. This was such a significant event in our history, and it's all over the media at the moment. Unfortunately, I have several space-themed puzzles that would have been perfect to commemorate this, but I have not had the chance to do them. So instead I am going to be totally shallow and put up the above make-up palette puzzle Shadows

The above puzzle was an absolute pleasure to do, and is quite possibly one of my favourites for the year. The colours are incredible and the design very satisfying to complete. 

There's a particular event happening next week that I have the perfect puzzle for. I'm hoping I'll find enough time to complete it so that I can put it up, but only time will tell. Life always seems to get in the way!

Fingers crossed, and I'll see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment