Friday 4 January 2019

San Francisco Adventure



Brand: Cardinal
Pieces: 500
Size: 35.5cm x 27.9cm
Product Code:  -

Two of my husband's cousins have recently traveled over to America for a holiday during the Christmas/ New Year break, and one of the first places they visited was San Francisco. I haven't been there myself but judging from the photos they have posted on Facebook and Instagram, it looks like an awesome place to go!

For now, the only way I'll be visiting the city is through images, so I thought I'd post up this puzzle which celebrates some of it's many tourist attractions. 

This puzzle was made up of tiny pieces (which I love) and was relatively quick to do, working in sections. The illustration is vibrant and colourful, which only adds to the appeal.

Hopefully one day I'll be able to visit this incredible city, but for now, I'll just have to enjoy San Francisco through puzzles and photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment